Monday, November 29, 2010

Post About a Future Post (or What Does this Mean to You?)

Songmeanings.net is a lyrics site with a bit of a value add; instead of only providing the lyrics to your favorite song, they also provide a forum for users to give their thoughts on what they think the song means and to comment on what the song means to them.  As an idea, its basically the conversation you might have with your friends about that song you love but don't always completely understand.  As with any Internet forum, the conversation is as good as the participants, but there's some interesting comments out there if you're willing to disregard the stray negative poster. 

I tell you all this because we (and by we I mean I) are going to give this a try in an upcoming post.  I'll break down a song with some hypotheses about it's meaning, add some annotations and see if we (and by we I mean you and I) can get some comments going.  Unwarranted negativity please stay home on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment